Brad Pitt Insecure, Angelina Jolie Tones Down Sex Life

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Kiss & Make Up/Out Like TeenagersAngelina Jolie has been long rumored to slept with ladies and engage in some friendly knife play. But according to the Sun, Brad Pitt put an end to all of that.

“The 32-year-old actress has admitted bedding women in the past - and using knives during sex. She said: ‘I've never hidden my bisexuality. But since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life.’

She goes on to say that Brad completely trusts and doesn't think she will cheat. ‘He lets me talk to whomever I want. He has complete blind faith in me.’”

I would like to think that Jolie just calmed down because she has several kids now. But I am curious to know why Pitt doesn’t want her with any women.

source: 2snaps.tv

No comments: