Jessica Alba enjoys sex and one-night stands

THAT'S FANTASTIC: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer star Jessica Alba has revealed she enjoys sex and likes to have one-night-stands with guys.

Fantastic Four star Jessica Alba claims she doesn't expect a relationship with someone just because she has slept with them.


She told America's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex.
"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more."
Meanwhile, the stunning actress recently admitted her early onscreen kisses were "gross".
She said: "I was 12 years old and had to kiss this guy who was gross and never brushed his teeth.
"Then, at 14, I had to kiss a guy who was 32 or 33, and I was like, 'Ewww!' I didn't want to do it!"
However, the Sin City beauty says her kissing experiences have since improved and her current boyfriend Cash Warren "is the best kisser in the world".

No comments: