Paris Hilton Says She is No More A Bimbo

June 11 (SAWF): Socialite Paris Hilton says she will drop the ‘bimbo act’ because god has given her another chance in life to do something meaningful with it.
Speaking to Barbara Walters on a collect call from jail Paris described her state of mind, her experience behind bars and how it has changed her for the good.
"'I used to act dumb. It was an act. That act is no longer cute. It is not who I am,'" Walters quoted the hotel heiress as saying when she recounted the phone call Monday on The View.
Walters said Paris sounded tired, but totally aware of what she was saying.
"I was not eating or sleeping," Paris told about her few initial days in jail. "I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. ... It was a horrible experience."
With a new lease on life Walter recounted that Paris wants to make a difference in her life and her young fans that look up to her.
“I'm not the same person I was, I know now that I can make a difference,” Walters read from her notes she took during the phone call. “God has given me this new chance I've become much more spiritual."
Walters also said Hilton was reading The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and all the fan letters she's received while she was in her room. During short breaks outside her cell, she plays ping pong, she told Walters.
Walters told Paris did not complain or cry during their conversation. And that Kathy Hilton told her that her daughter said she will never take another drink and drive.

No comments: